For thousands of years, the Melaleuca tree and other substances derived from it have been used to help with health issues.
Australian Aborigines are believed to have been using Melaleuca tree leaves, from which Tea Tree oil is extracted, in medications for centuries.
The spicy, fresh, camphoraceous fragrance is supremely cleansing and purifying and possesses a wide variety of benefits.
- Reduces acne by applying to affected skin area
- Promotes skin healing
- May remove warts
- Helps to prevent lice naturally (just add a few drops to your shampoo)
- Relieves itchiness from rashes
- Can act as an insect repellant
- Great additive to hair and skin care products
Not all essential oils are appropriate at all times. Be sure to reference our guidelines below:
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.