Similar to its Wild Orange cousin, Tangerine essential oil is a great way to improve your mood and help you cope with the stresses of the day. Its rejuvenating fragrance and numerous health benefits are perfect for when you need that little pick me up.
Limes. Zesty, bittersweet, tart, sour. These are just a few words to describe the amazing taste and aroma this fruit has. The essential oil made from its rind also shares the same bright, fresh qualities as the juice produced from the inside. Keep reading to discover all the outstanding benefits this super fruit and its natural chemicals have to offer your body!
You would be hard pressed to find a person that hasn’t experienced the bright, tart taste of a Lemon. Whether it was fresh-squeezed lemonade or lemon zest garnished on a dessert, they might be surprised to learn they were enjoying essential oils without even knowing. This abundant citrus fruit is extremely versatile and an excellent introduction to the world of EOs.
With so many citrus essential oils available it can be hard to choose sometimes. With PURELY’s Peel™ Citrus Blend, you don’t have to. Discover multiple benefits wrapped up in one easy-to-use bottle and find out why this popular pick makes everyone say, “Ooohh and aaahh.”
Essential oils are derived from extracting and distilling different parts of plants including bark, flowers, peels, resin, roots and leaves. These oils have been in use for ages, but they are now getting very popular and common not just because of their medicinal benefits but because they also make natural remedies for beauty and make amazing cleaning products around the home.
You can use the different essential oils for different purposes around your home to maintain a safe, clean and comfortable space.
- To make an all-purpose cleaner to disinfect your counter tops, tea tree and lemon essential oils can be added to warm water. This combination will not only get rid of all germs but will also leave your kitchen smelling fresh.
- Eucalyptus, lemongrass and citronella oils make very good mosquito repellents so you can enjoy peaceful nights at home. A drop of each should be combined with a teaspoon of coconut oil to create the natural bug spray. PURELY’s Deflect blend is an excellent choice if you’re searching for a premade oil blend.
- If you want to kill germs on sports gear, use lemon and tea tree essential oils in warm water and add baking soda before washing the sports jerseys, cleats and other gear. You will have fresh smelling sports gear with every wash. You can also use your favorite scent with every load in your washing machine for fresh-smelling clothes.
- Keep the air around your home clean and comfortable using cinnamon essential oil that has anti-microbial properties. You can use a diffuser to get consistent, clean air around your desired home areas.
- Shower curtains are prone to accumulating scum. Make a spray solution using tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil in warm water and then spray this on to the curtains to start mold killing action naturally.
- Are you expecting guests and looking for a wonderful smelling home? How about diffusing wild orange, rosemary and clove essential oils? They are some of the best oils to keep the air smelling nice and keeping your visitors relaxed and comfortable.
- If you have burned pans that you find tedious to clean, try lemon essential oil in boiling water and you will have an easy time getting rid of the sticky burned food from your pans and pots in the kitchen.
- For your trash can, you should consider placing a cotton ball dipped in a mix of tea tree and lemon oils. The oils are great in detoxifying and reducing the odors common with trash cans. Two drops of each will work well on a cotton ball.
- Having a hard time keeping the bathtub and sink sparkling clean? Try using a mix of baking soda, vinegar and drops of lime essential oil or bergamot essential oil. The solution should then be used to scrub on a regular basis.
- To purify your refrigerator when cleaning, add grapefruit oil, lime or bergamot oil to your cleaning water.
Cleaning issues around your home can be taken care of using the best essential oils. You just need to stock your home up with the most beneficial oils to reap the benefits every time.
Not all essential oils are appropriate at all times. Be sure to reference our guidelines below:
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.