Make that gifts! That’s right – party hosts this month can earn two free products to add on to their shopping spree. Book a party this November and when your party sales reach $400 or more you will earn a free bottle of Grapefruit essential oil and a bag of Detox Bath Soak. (combined retail value $30) Plus, don’t forget about the rest of the PURELY™ Cash and half-price items you can select just for having a fun night off with your friends and family!
When it comes to lifting spirits and cleaning the house, citrus oils are the leaders. It’s amazing the amount of choice and variety that exist in just this one genus of Citrus plants. One such species is Citrus paradisi – the Grapefruit.Continue reading >>
Essential oils are derived from extracting and distilling different parts of plants including bark, flowers, peels, resin, roots and leaves. These oils have been in use for ages, but they are now getting very popular and common not just because of their medicinal benefits but because they also make natural remedies for beauty and make amazing cleaning products around the home.
You can use the different essential oils for different purposes around your home to maintain a safe, clean and comfortable space.
- To make an all-purpose cleaner to disinfect your counter tops, tea tree and lemon essential oils can be added to warm water. This combination will not only get rid of all germs but will also leave your kitchen smelling fresh.
- Eucalyptus, lemongrass and citronella oils make very good mosquito repellents so you can enjoy peaceful nights at home. A drop of each should be combined with a teaspoon of coconut oil to create the natural bug spray. PURELY’s Deflect blend is an excellent choice if you’re searching for a premade oil blend.
- If you want to kill germs on sports gear, use lemon and tea tree essential oils in warm water and add baking soda before washing the sports jerseys, cleats and other gear. You will have fresh smelling sports gear with every wash. You can also use your favorite scent with every load in your washing machine for fresh-smelling clothes.
- Keep the air around your home clean and comfortable using cinnamon essential oil that has anti-microbial properties. You can use a diffuser to get consistent, clean air around your desired home areas.
- Shower curtains are prone to accumulating scum. Make a spray solution using tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil in warm water and then spray this on to the curtains to start mold killing action naturally.
- Are you expecting guests and looking for a wonderful smelling home? How about diffusing wild orange, rosemary and clove essential oils? They are some of the best oils to keep the air smelling nice and keeping your visitors relaxed and comfortable.
- If you have burned pans that you find tedious to clean, try lemon essential oil in boiling water and you will have an easy time getting rid of the sticky burned food from your pans and pots in the kitchen.
- For your trash can, you should consider placing a cotton ball dipped in a mix of tea tree and lemon oils. The oils are great in detoxifying and reducing the odors common with trash cans. Two drops of each will work well on a cotton ball.
- Having a hard time keeping the bathtub and sink sparkling clean? Try using a mix of baking soda, vinegar and drops of lime essential oil or bergamot essential oil. The solution should then be used to scrub on a regular basis.
- To purify your refrigerator when cleaning, add grapefruit oil, lime or bergamot oil to your cleaning water.
Cleaning issues around your home can be taken care of using the best essential oils. You just need to stock your home up with the most beneficial oils to reap the benefits every time.
Not all essential oils are appropriate at all times. Be sure to reference our guidelines below:
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.